11/25/2010

Resin Jewellery:Sprinkles, Stamps & Buttons

Dala! New resin jewellery has come up! I just got 2 silicon mold from U.S. so every day and night I have been making resin jewellery recently~

This time I use stamps, sprinkles and colourful buttons to embed into resin. My favorite is the multi-layer button bracelet. You'll see at the end of the article :)


First, let me introduce the stamp bracelet. Those stamps have been travelling around Australia, so you can see there're postmarks on the stamps~ Makes the bracelet like a lively item, like something has it own past & story~

I've only got 1 mold for 2 rectangle shape, so it took me 3 days to finish the bracelet :P

郵票手鍊

Below is a closer look. There's still some bubbles on the corner, but I think it's also an evidence of pure handmade craft :)


郵票手鍊近拍

Here comes the sprinkle topic! I love sprinkles! They're so colourful and sweet :P Below are some rings, earrings and some unfinished items. The 2 rings on the buttom of the photo are made with the silicon mold post from U.S.

The seller's only got #8 and #9, so I bought #8. But I fould that my own size is #7 >.<. It's sad that I cannot wear the rings I create yet, but I'll ask the seller to make one for me:P

The big heart in the lower right corner has alphabetic pasta embeded. I havent bought an airbrush set yet, so I paint the pasta one by one ... the word is "lost" in the heart, because I'd like to express the idea of "once lost but now found" :)


繽紛糖果零件

Below is the romantic necklace made with the "lost" big heart. I had an idea when I was dreaming, which is using lace trim and pink ribbon to make necklace chain :) I add some beads after finished so the necklace looks more elegant~

The necklace maybe the only one I make in the world, because I found the ice mold isn't very good for resin jewellery making & I had to destroy the mold to dig out the only one piece here~

But because of this accident, the surface of this heart looks like has been through a lot :P so totally match the theme: once lost but now found! ah-ha!


蕾絲緞帶墜珠項鍊

Next one is assorted candy world carnival bracelet :) plus some capital city theme charms. See how colourful and happy the world can be~


DSC01303.JPG

Now here comes my favorite:Fancy button galore bracelet! I found a jewellery making magazine in a newsagency near my place. I just had a quick look before heading for sushi:P then I found a tutorial for this multi-layer bracelet ^^

It's not very hard but just takes time. I use 2 sizes jump rings to chain the base piece by piece, that how the multi-layer chain made, then hook on some cute buttons and of course some button embeded resin pieces~ Then, voila! A unique button bracelet has born :)

Since my mold only has 2 square cavities, so it took 3 days for the bracelet to be finished~

多層次晶瑩鈕扣手鍊

Oeders are welcome! Sprinkle earrings & rings $10 AUD each/pair. Stamp bracelet $25. Lost heart necklace $30. Candy world carnival bracelet $20 (charms maybe different, so each item is unique). Multi-layer fancy button bracelet $35. Postage is $5 for anywhere within Australia.

Accept bank deposit & PAYPAL.

Please leave a message below and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p or just email to Shannon : yjeu4546@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment