11/09/2010

Felt Jewellery Making Course in Darwin

Hello everyone!

I can't believe that I have abandoned this place for such a long~time!

There is an exciting news for craft lover in Darwin, which is: I am going to teach felting jewellery making in Casuarina Senior College! Starts from 2nd of March, 2011 for 5 Wednesdays. It's adult night course, so the class hour is from 6-8pm.

I've just finished and submitted my lesson plan. Basically, we'll have 5 jewellery & accessory (ring, earrings, pendant for necklace, magnet, mobile phone strap etc.) in the end of the course for all the learners to show off to their family and friends :P

I'll come back & update more info once the brochure has been printed.

Oh! the contacts of Adult night class in Casuarina senior college:

http://www.adultnightclasses.com.au/

08 89201200

No comments:

Post a Comment