6/01/2010

About me & my felt craft

Hello everyone~

I have been blogging for 3 years, but this is my first English blog! So, please bear with me and my English because it is not my first language:P

OK...then why I suddenly start all these? some people might wanna ask (anyone?no one?)

The reason is, I feel so lonely...as a felt craft producer who live in Darwin (Australia)... Darwin has a tropical climate and has an average temperature of 32 degrees celsius all year! So, my love of felting seems a forbidden love~(sobbing)

I have a casual stall at Parap Market in Darwin. Casual means, if I am lucky, I can have a site assigned to me every Saturday randomly. Otherwise... I have to go out sailing with my hubby! :P

Recently, I have got more and more people asking me if I had a website ( from those who come to my stall). So, it is a great motivation for me :)

And so here I am! My first English (or should I say "Engrish"? lol ) blog, all about the felt craft I made. Please feel free to leave your comment (in simple English if possible~) ^o^

Alright! Here is the first item I'd like to share. Smiling bear key ring (comes in all kinds of colour) . Orders are welcome and only $12 for more than 1.5 hours work :) Please leave your request by writing a comment to me.


**All the items have 1 year warranty. If the item had to be fixed, all you need to do is write and post it to me. I treat all the felt craft as my baby and hope they all have happy parents that cherish them :)

Colours info: the picture below is for your reference only. Please confirm with me if I have the specific colour you like.
Or if you like, you could go to Enchanted Wool & check the wool colour as well ( I have most of the colours but not all).

Last but not lease, I'd like to say thank you to 2 friends of mine : Jonathan (hope I spell your name correctly this time :P ) and Safina. Without your encouragement, I probably wouldn't start this blog :)

Thank you very much, Safina & Jonathan.

4 comments:

  1. well done, Shannon. Wish all the best to your new career. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...WOW...THAT'S MY BEAR!!!!!LOVE....LOVE they are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks J.T ~ So~glad to know that you like the bear ^^

    ReplyDelete