5/05/2012

Red Hat Lady, You don't have the right to buy my ring when the price marked wrong!

Today I am very angry! When I was at Parap Market, there're 3 women from Red Hat Association came and wanna buy one of my rings.

After she gave me $5, I saw what in her hand was the expensive ring I got from Korea. I told her the price marked wrong, I should've remove those expensive rings. I told her I cant sell that ring for $5 !

But she and her 2 friends bullied me and wouldn't put the ring back! They just walked away with my ring! (well, she only paid half price!) I think this is robbery!

So I informed 2 police women who were just next to me. I dont know if they're off duty or what, they obvious didnt wanna do anything about it! But I wouldnt leave without seeing them do something about it. Eventually, one of them went to the direction I pointed, but of course it's too late!

They said they'll get in the police car and look around, but guess what? I saw those 3 red hat women walking past 20 meters away right in front of me!! Where're the police? They're gone! of course

To those 3 red hat rude women, you dont have the right to force a retailer sell you any items that the price just marked wrong! What were you thinking? I told you NO! And you just walked away with my ring! SHAM ON YOU! And I am sure the Red Hat Association is ashamed because of YOU!

You just keep walking, mocking around and robberying from other people. Some day, someone will get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment